CHERRY TC 1200
Durable, reliable and practical - Class 1 terminal for contactless smart cards
CHERRY TC 1200 - the reliable solution for bidirectional communication with contactless chip cards. Design: intelligent. Operation: with one hand. Workmanship: high-quality.
- Class 1 smart card terminal
- Bidirectional communication for contactless smart cards
- LED status display
- High-quality workmanship, state-of-the-art technology and intelligent design
- One-handed operation and rubber surfaces to prevent slipping
- Attachable card clip to fasten contactless smart cards
- Connection via USB 2.0 port
- 1.75 m cable length for maximum freedom of movement
- Software supports Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X operating systems
- Supported standards: PC/SC, CCID, CT-API
THIS PRODUCT IS EOL - IN CASE OF QUESTIONS, CONTACT US.
- Type: Contact-free
- Hardware interface: USB
- Chip-card protocols: T=CL
- Contact: contact-free reader in accordance with ISO14443A, ISO14443B, ISO15693
- Software interface: CT-Api, PC/SC
- Compatible chip card types: MIFARE®, DESFire®, iCLASS®, ...
- Transmission speed reader <==> card: max. 848 kBit/s | 26 kbit/s (ISO15693)
- Transmission speed reader <==> system: max. 12 MBit/s
- USB connection