Innovative product design with high-end technology - for outstanding speed and precision gaming
With the high-end CHERRY MC8.1 mouse, you get the perfect tool to optimize your gaming skills and style. Innovative technology and high-quality materials are combined with a stylish design in eSports quality. The patented ball-bearing-mounted upper housing and exchangeable side panels provide the necessary adaptability for unsurpassed ergonomics and maximum gaming speed. The PixArt sensor, with a resolution of up to 16,000 dpi, together with the XL Teflon glide pads ensures precise movements and maximum scanning accuracy with constant response times. The advanced concept is rounded off by the patented tank track mouse wheel, an instant access button for the CHERRY control software, RGB lighting and five other freely assignable buttons. CHERRY MC 8.1 – for outstanding gaming speed and precision!
- Fast and precise thanks to the powerful, high-resolution optical Pixart sensor with up to 16,000 DPI – adjustable using the software or a DPI switch on the bottom
- “Lift cutoff” function of the sensor
- An innovative feature where the upper housing of the mouse is mounted on ball bearing and the angle can be freely adjusted to suit your hand and playing style (patent pending)
- Extra-robust body made of milled, anodized aluminum
- 2 pairs of magnetically fastened ergonomic side panels for right- and left-handers.
- High-tech mouse wheel with tank track design (patent pending) for maximum precision and grip even in hectic situations
- Absolute color spectrum – RGB illumination in 16.8 million colors with numerous effects
- CHERRY key for instant access to the CHERRY utility software to customize mouse settings
- 6 freely assignable keys - Left and right buttons adapt with OMRON switch, 50 mio. times lifecycle, durability
- XL Teflon glide pads for responsive movements and stable mouse guidance
- High quality and durability thanks to first-class materials and surfaces
- Metal case for safe transport and stylish storage
- Two patent-pending technical innovations for maximum precision and individuality to take your skills to the next level.
- Ideal combination with CHERRY Series 8 products
Number of products in the master package: 10
approx. 250 x 85 x 218 mm
Mouse (with big palm rest): approx. 117 x 90 x 40 mm
5°C to 50°C
-20°C to 60°C
approx. 180 cm
Total weight (with packaging)
approx. 931 g